Patient Enrollment Consultant (WORK FROM HOME IN KENTUCKY!!!)
Join one of the nation’s fastest-growing Telehealth companies!
We offer the caring, compassionate Patient Enrollment Consultant the exciting opportunity to become involved in the telehealth/telemedicine industry through our unique programs.
Community Wellness works with our partners to provide an all-encompassing, patient centric approach to care. We connect technology, community, and clinical coaching to improve patient outcomes plus improve your bottom line - Closing the health equity gap one patient at a time.
We provide our teammates a collaborative, professional working environment, outstanding earnings potential, competitive benefits, flexible paid time off, personal recognition and advancement.
Responsible to engage and enroll patients on our telehealth platform and to explain the function of selected FDA approved RPM (Remote Patient Monitoring) devices as needed; discusses features and values of our program and educates patients in the use of our resources.
Here are our MUST HAVES:
- At least 1 to 3 or more years of industry knowledge is required.
- The specific business lines / products that apply and the related level of knowledge include:
- Healthcare Services Environment- Basic
- Medical Devices- Basic
- Other: Electronic Medical Records / Electronic Health Records- Basic
EDUCATION AND PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE
- Associates in Business Management from a four-year college or university and three to five years or more of related experience OR the equivalent combination of education and experience.
Experience Specifically Required
• At least three or more years of previous experience working in a sales/business setting
• Prior experience engaging Medicare-aged patients preferred, multilingual a plus
You will be responsible to:
- Obtains patient lists and performs up to 50-75 outbound phone calls each day; contacts patients to educate and empower them to take control of their chronic medical condition.
- Understands and communicates the value proposition for RPM (Remote Patient Monitoring) services; explains the related Medicare requirements which are designed to obtain data to improve the individual's health outcomes.
- Describes the support services provided by our Clinical Health Coaches and the importance of maintaining a monthly schedule of personal contact which involves data review and setting appropriate goals related to their condition.
- Explains the technical and mechanical aspects associated with utilizing the specific equipment provided to maximize the value of our services.
- Ensures the patient is qualified and has a smartphone or tablet device available; seeks patient consent to begin program participation and connects the individual with an assigned coach.
- Maintains an accurate pipeline and the related call notes to connect with the highest percentage of patient leads possible; strives to meet daily performance metrics including call volume, time of patient engagement, and a 90% conversion rate.
- Establishes a consultative relationship and builds rapport with patients through a friendly and engaging approach; adjusts engagement style based on the patient's individual needs to provide an exceptional, individualized experience.
- Remains flexible to the frequent potential for change and redirection of activities.
What We Offer
- Competitive base salary (base salary is commensurate with experience)
- Competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, disability insurance, 401(k) retirement plan, flexible paid time off, paid holidays, stock ownership potential
Do YOU have what it takes? Apply immediately to speak with us about beginning a rewarding career with Community Wellness Technology!