Sales Director (MISSOURI RESIDENTS ONLY!!!) HOSPITAL C-SUITE SELLING EXPERIENCE REQUIRED!!!
Join one of the nation’s fastest-growing Telehealth companies! We’re expanding again and immediately hiring new Sales Directors in several states!
We offer the exceptional sales professional a unique opportunity for outstanding earnings in the rapidly emerging, multi-billion-dollar Telehealth market!
Community Wellness works with our partners to provide an all-encompassing, patient centric approach to care. We connect technology, community, and clinical coaching to improve patient outcomes plus improve your bottom line - Closing the health equity gap one patient at a time.
We provide our teammates a remote working environment, outstanding earnings potential, competitive benefits, flexible paid time off, personal recognition and advancement.
Annual Base Salary: $100,000 to $125,000
Commission Plan: 115% of base salary
Responsible to identify, develop, and close sales opportunities in the field of virtual health, expanding the market footprint of the company in an assigned territory.
Here are our MUST HAVES:
EDUCATION AND PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE
Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Finance or Healthcare from a four-year college or university and five
or more years of related experience OR the equivalent combination of education and experience.
Experience Specifically Required
- At least FIVE YEARS consultative sales experience in the hospital/healthcare market
- Demonstrated success selling to hospital administration and closing key market opportunities
- A record of meeting or exceeding a territory annual sales plan and signing targets
You will be responsible to:
- Creates market penetration strategies to identify and qualify prospective clients in a defined geographic area; collaborates with sales leadership to plan and execute a strategy to achieve targeted growth objectives.
- Utilizes an analytical approach to evaluate potential targets; develops a customer pipeline process to drive new customer development in assigned market.
- Calls on hospital C-suite Administrators, leaders of Accountable Care Organizations (ACO), Medical Centers, Physician Practices, and/or Clinics to identify new business opportunities.
- Maintains regular contact with executive and senior-level decision makers, utilizing both on-site sales visits and remote communication for targeted prospects.
- Develops trust and maintains relationships with organizational leaders, key stakeholders, and COIs; partners with customers to offer solutions that enhance their services, health outcomes for patients and operational performance.
- Initiates and delivers compelling presentations to decision makers and influencers; conducts an effective demonstration of MyWellness Connect.
- Consistently meets or exceeds the annual quota within their assigned market.
- Works closely with Client Services counterparts, assuming responsibility for the customer relationship during the sales cycle; stays in touch with clients to ensure the ongoing relationship.
- Responds promptly to customer inquiries and/or supervisor requests; communicates customer feedback to company leadership to improve services offered.
- Attends various vendor events and/or healthcare association meetings to promote awareness of our services, driving market penetration; maintains a keen insight of competitive forces.
What We Offer
- Competitive base salary + commission opportunity (base salary is commensurate with experience)
- Competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, disability insurance, 401(k) retirement plan, flexible paid time off, paid holidays, stock ownership potential
Do YOU have what it takes? Apply immediately to speak with us about beginning a rewarding sales career with Community Wellness Technology!