Onsite Hospital Transition Navigator RN
Join one of the nation’s fastest-growing Telehealth companies!
We offer the caring, passionate RPM+ Support Specialist & Clinical Health Coach the exciting opportunity to become involved in the telehealth/telemedicine industry through our unique health programs.
Community Wellness works with our partners to provide an all-encompassing, patient centric approach to care. We connect technology, community, and clinical coaching to improve patient outcomes plus improve your bottom line - Closing the health equity gap one patient at a time.
We provide our teammates with outstanding earnings potential, competitive benefits, unlimited paid time off, personal recognition and advancement.
Responsible for serving a client hospital as an on-site relationship partner, program champion, and patient implementation expert of our Hospital to Home service that will drive patient enrollment and adoption. The Transition Navigator will work directly with both hospital staff and patients on a day-to-day basis.
Here are our MUST HAVES:
- At least 5 or more years of industry knowledge is required.
- The specific business lines / products that apply and the related level of knowledge include:
- Hospital Environment Proficient
- Medical Devices Intermediate
- Other: Electronic Medical Records / Electronic Health Records Intermediate
EDUCATION AND PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE
- Associate degree in Nursing from a two-year college or technical school and five or more years related experience OR the equivalent combination of education and experience.
Experience Specifically Required
- At least five or more years of previous experience working in a clinical setting
- Experienced in patient education, health coaching, diabetes, kidney, or COPD education
- Understands the purpose, operation, and utilization of selected FDA-approved monitoring devices
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS, PROFESSIONAL DESIGNATIONS
- Registered Nurse (RN) Required
- Certification in Health Education or Health Coaching Preferred
You will be responsible to:
Partner (Hospital Staff) Responsibilities
- Works closely with hospital physicians, clinical, and administrative staff to introduce and promote the utilization of our Hospital to Home program.
- Serves as the on-site Subject Matter Expert for the Hospital to Home program, specifically our Transitional Care Management element and our Remote Patient Monitoring Plus element. The Transition Navigator helps the hospital staff understand how the program integrates within their facility with the at-home medical monitoring/services provided.
- Works with the hospital staff to Identify the qualified patients. Works directly with the patient; explains the features and value of services provided and encourages the feedback and input of hospital staff for those individuals who could benefit from our program.
- Maintains and builds positive relationships with partner hospitals and staff through professional and engaging communication.
- Engages hospital staff directly, providing training to promote patient enrollment into the Hospital to Home program.
- Develops ambassadors for Hospital To Home program within existing hospital and/or clinical staff. • Maintains an up-to-date contact list of staff involved in Hospital to home patient enrollment.
- Provides high-level partner support for enrollment and monitoring device training; assists staff in various departments within the hospital system which could result in potential Hospital to Home enrollment.
- Inpatient Support and Enrollment - communicates daily via face-to-face Q&A sessions with inpatients eligible for the Hospital to Home program. Engages in patient education regarding Hospital to Home program. Transition Navigator is ultimately responsible for patient sign up and onboarding.
- Onboards and assists patients in the set-up and operation of our "MyWellness Connect" mobile app, and FDA-approved, Bluetooth-enabled devices to monitor specified health conditions.
- Ensures appropriate monitoring devices are provided to the patient based on diagnosis.
- Manages an active caseload of up to 150-200 new patients per month who have subscribed to our Hospital to Home program.
- Maintains and tracks the inventory of vital monitoring devices by site, ensuring adequate levels of equipment are available at the location.
- Works directly with Community Wellness Supply Chain leadership to ensure re-order process, monthly physical inventory, device feedback from hospital & patients is communicated regularly.
- Performs all duties on an agreed-upon schedule as assigned by supervisor.
What We Offer
- Competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, disability insurance, 401(k) retirement plan, unlimited paid time off, paid holidays, stock ownership potential
Do YOU have what it takes? Apply immediately to speak with us about beginning a rewarding career with Community Wellness Technology!